Speed Time to Value with Data Warehouse Automation
Data Warehouse Automation (DWA) is a technology and approach designed to build and maintain data warehouses that rapidly deliver business value, while reducing resources, cost and project risk.
Through automation, the entire range of activity in designing, building, and operating a data warehouse can be achieved much faster compared to traditional data warehouse development and implementation methods.
As a result, your business teams receive the data they need for analysis and decision-making faster, in an environment that is much easier to keep up-to-date with constant business-driven change.
Data warehouse automation is a win for IT and a win for the business!
When should I use Data Warehouse Automation?
Data Warehouse Automation is appropriate for a wide range of business requirements and can be a fit for any size organization. Some of the more common scenarios include:
- Creating a new data warehouse for a division, a department, or your entire enterprise
- Migrating off an old, brittle data warehouse, and using it as a source for a new one
- Re-engineering an existing data warehouse
- Consolidating data marts
Who benefits from Data Warehouse Automation?
- Enterprises with small IT teams
- Enterprises seeking greater agility and responsiveness from their data warehouse and business intelligence
- Business-side information consumers who require faster access to data for more rapid decision-making
Benefits for business
- Significantly faster access to integrated data
- More rapid response to business change
- Better decisions made sooner