AUSTIN, Texas – August 25, 2015 – Magnitude Software, a leading provider of Enterprise Information Management (EIM) software, today introduced new capabilities designed to accelerate the time-to-value for EIM initiatives so customers can make more informed business decisions faster.
“Magnitude Software is revolutionizing the methods companies use to derive value from their data, while also reducing their cost of implementing EIM solutions for data warehousing and master data management,” said Jeff Kerr, product manager at Magnitude Software. “Rapid development, ability to scale and perform with increasing data volumes, and extending automation into operational processes are key to quickly delivering business value.”
The new release of Kalido Information Engine 9.1 SP2 extends the product’s model-driven automation, increases scalability and improves implementation and production efficiencies through greater usability.
Key advancements in data warehouse automation capabilities include:
- Significantly faster data loading and physical schema generation that leverages the power of the underlying database server, resulting in much faster time to value for customers’ business intelligence (BI) and analytical applications.
- Increased automation that accelerates the migration process and reduces overhead tasks when moving from development to production.
- Extended model-driven automation and control out to the BI semantic layer for IBM Cognos to ensure reports and BI applications are rapidly deployed and kept up to date as the data warehouse foundation evolves due to business change and new requirements.
Kalido master data and reference data management solutions offer mid-market and large enterprises the core capabilities to model, manage and govern master data. Kalido Master Data Management (MDM) 9.1 SP2 delivers significant improvements in scalability and performance by leveraging database server processing and by automating more tasks during the load process. Recent usability enhancements include:
- A new hierarchy management interface for drag-and-drop editing.
- A trusted login capability for MDM Consumer interface users, and additional efficiency improvements for MDM administrators in handling and managing subtypes in the MDM model.
- A new REST API, based on the OData standard, provides developers enhanced integration with middleware and systems that provide and consume master data.
As part of this release, a new Kalido MDM Workbench 1.0 product is now available as an add-on module to Kalido MDM 9.1 SP2. The Kalido MDM Workbench includes a collection of pre-built, model-driven objects that enable developers to create custom interface screens for more process-driven MDM applications.
Version 9.1 SP2 and Kalido MDM Workbench 1.0 are generally available.