New release provides advanced tools and additional automation to bolster team communication, collaboration and productivity for Kalido Customers
BURLINGTON, Mass., June 23, 2014 – Magnitude Software, a leading provider of Enterprise Information Management (EIM) software, today announced version 9.1 of the Kalido Information Engine. The newest release includes significant functionality enhancements to enable customers to rapidly implement data warehouse and master data management (MDM) solutions while reducing build and operating costs, and diminishing overall project risk.
“Achieving fast time-to-value, fast time-to-change and low total cost of ownership remain key requirements when customers invest in information management solutions,” said Darren Peirce, vice president of products and CTO of Magnitude Software. “Version 9.1 of the Kalido Information Engine represents a significant engineering effort that delivers greater simplicity, control and flexibility in delivering and maintaining data warehousing and master data management solution initiatives.”
Version 9.1 provides numerous new functional enhancements including:
- Enhanced team collaboration and business model management – development teams can more easily work collaboratively with business stakeholders as business models grow in scope and complexity. The Kalido Business Information Modeler component of the Kalido Information Engine now features automatic impact analysis and multi-diagram support that further simplifies large model development and change management.
- Enhanced optimization of the business and physical models – new features enable developers to more tightly manage the business model and physical schema generated from the model, including improved automation and flexibility to drive the physical layer from corporate naming standards.
- Finer control over data warehouse migration – a new web-based administration interface and migration assistant makes the migration process from development to production more transparent and predictable, resulting in reduced project risk.
- Expanded high performance platform capabilities – support for more native data types, further platform-specific SQL optimization and greater precision for storage grants more flexibility to optimize performance and minimize storage needs.
- Updated user interface for Kalido MDM – version 9.1 includes an updated and more flexible web interface that allows for more efficient navigation, and supports additional web browsers.
- New MDM applet development service – a new service enables delivery of customized user interfaces and screens to match user profiles and more seamlessly integrate with consuming applications, and expand master data governance participation across the enterprise.
The Magnitude Information Engine version 9.1 is now generally available.
The Kalido Business Information Modeler is available for free download at http://kalido.com/products/business-information-modeling/.
About Magnitude Software
Magnitude Software is a leading provider of Enterprise Information Management software that drives real business value for customers. Magnitude Software offers a family of award-winning applications from business intelligence and data warehousing to master data management, reporting and analytics. At the core of Magnitude’s business is a passionate focus on customer success and a vision to accelerate and automate the end-to-end process of integrating, managing and analyzing information to support business decision making, while reducing operational cost and risk. Magnitude Software drives business results for over 600 active enterprise clients with more than 200,000 users in 100 countries worldwide. For more information, please visit www.magnitudesoftware.com.